STRATUS ESG QUALIFIES FOR THE $500 REBATE
DON’T WAIT! Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Installation needs to happen within 90 days of when you reserve your rebate online, and many dealers are already booking out that far.
Ready for your validation flight? Here are some important guidelines from the FAA:
The aircraft must be flown for 30 minutes in “rule” airspace (referring to rule 91.225).
91.225 (d) After January 1, 2020, and unless otherwise authorized by ATC, no person may operate an aircraft in the following airspace unless the aircraft has equipment installed that meets the requirements in paragraph (b) of this section:
(1) Class B and Class C airspace areas;
(2) Except as provided for in paragraph (e) of this section, within 30 nautical miles of an airport listed in appendix D, section 1 to this part from the surface upward to 10,000 feet MSL;
(3) Above the ceiling and within the lateral boundaries of a Class B or Class C airspace area designated for an airport upward to 10,000 feet MSL;
(4) Except as provided in paragraph (e) of this section, Class E airspace within the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia at and above 10,000 feet MSL, excluding the airspace at and below 2,500 feet above the surface; and
(5) Class E airspace at and above 3,000 feet MSL over the Gulf of Mexico from the coastline of the United States out to 12 nautical miles.